Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

EGELLOC STNEDUTS BLOGGER

How to optimized? IVY AELIGAY -is the way in helping to all Egelloc Stneduts  to developed their knowledge in the world of internet especially in manipulating and creating a blog. My instructors in this course teaching very well about this field,he shared what he know and learn about computer especially in making a blog to each of everyone. And if i know already a lot about this topic I want to share it for others too. As a Computer Science Student,I’m not good in manipulating a computer and most especially how to optimized a blog. I tried all my best to show them that even though I’m not an expert like us,I have a capacity and ability in everything to do instead of regret.
Thanks for the  opportunities!.. have given chance to learn how to optimize blog.show their talent to and explore in the world of internet especially in blogging Being a Computer Science Student,I know that I’m not totally good in a computer also in creating a blog and most especially
Imagine seeing a bird that has broken wings. It will never be able to reach to a higher level or go to greater heights. When a field is barren, it means there is no life or growth. I absoluting love this poem because it reminds us to never lose sight of our dream. Dreams give hope. It allows you to see yourself beyond your current state or situation. In your dreams you can see yourself owning and operating that million dollar business while you are living from paycheck-to-paycheck. Dreaming is the seed to reality. Never stop dreaming!

2 komento: