Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Love Quotes

  • " When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar "
  • " It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”


" Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.”
  • " Never frown when you are sad, you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
  • " For you see, each day I love you more ,Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
  • " If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento